Born in Thessaloniki, Greece, migrated to Australia in 1970.
- To-date has been unable to conquer himself.
- When he loves he loves truly.
- Likes people more than he should.
- Can never sell heaters to the Eskimos.
- He is overwhelmed by a constant fear of breaking the law by mistake.
- Despises money and power.
- Remains uneducated in slyness.
- Remains a child even beyond his 60 years.
- Has no apparent desire to please anyone with his poetry.
- Knows that he doesn’t know
- Has no apparent desire to veer from the truth for anyone and anything.
- Can possibly bring forth truths but will never be believed.
- Known to remain stubborn in his ancient ways.
- Hates shirts without a top pocket.