Our literary magazine issues are for sale at a very special price for users http://weiroch.co.uk/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1597251707.2312769889831542968750 with a Paypal account. We can provide you with a copy of six issues of the magazine, as well as some musical creativity and poetry recitals by our writer members, reading their own work.
http://bankholidays-2019.co.uk/holidays/fathers-day-2019/ What you get in PDF document format is –
- Diasporic Literature – issue 1 ( theme “The Journey begins” )
- Diasporic Literature – issue 2 ( theme “Our Forests, Our Lives” )
- Diasporic Literature – issue 3 ( theme “Poetry – Literature, Endangered Values of Life”)
- Diasporic Literature – issue 4 ( theme to the “Signs of Times”)
- Diasporic Literature – issue 5 ( dedicated to “Cyprus, the Small Island Developing State”)
- Diasporic LIterature – issue 6 ( International Year of Light – 2015)
with the musical composition written specifically for issue 5
- Recitals of poetry
- Musical compositions and poetry by Aris Adanis on guitar and vocals.
http://blog.leedsforlearning.co.uk/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1597245685.6346340179443359375000 All for $20 plus postage. When you press the the “Donate” button below, please add $10 for delivery anywhere in the world, or $5 for delivery to Australia. Hence $25 for Australia, $30 anywhere else in total.
http://augustinecamino.co.uk/wp-login.php Finally above and below you will find pictures of exactly what you’re getting. A beautiful wooden presentation of the electronic magazine for the collector/reader in an elegant memory stick. (You will receive the wooden memory stick with all of the above saved in it, not the pottery). The sizes are: Length 5cm x Width 3.6cm x Thickness 1.4cm